Note! For EU residents, we treat GDPR Personal Data you provide in accordance with the GDPR. We may share certain Personal Data with trusted third parties, where you provide consent and where such third parties have agreed to the EU standard contractual clauses for data protection addenda or have otherwise indicated that they are eligible for such sharing or comply with the GDPR.
You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but, in such cases, we will not be able to provide you with our services or respond to any queries you may have.
The following includes the set of personal information we may collect and how we may use it:
We may Automatically retain :
- When you visit our website, connect to our services or contact us, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, device identifiers, IP address, and location information.
- When you share our content with family and friends or on social media, or invite others to participate in services, We may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number, and use such information to fulfill your requests, provided the relevance of service, or for legal and security purposes.
- We may share such information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on our service announcements and upcoming events.
- We may also use your personal information to help us create, develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for anti-fraud purposes.
- We may also use your personal information for network and security purposes, including to protect our services for the benefit of all our users. Where we use your information for anti-fraud purposes it arises from the conduct of online behavior.
- We limit our uses of data for anti-fraud purposes to those which are strictly necessary and within our assessed legitimate interests to protect our customers and our services.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a referral program or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
We do not sell, trade, use or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information without your consent.
Personal information Processing
We may receive your personal information from other persons or sources, if that person has shared their content with you using our services, or invited you to participate in our services. We may also validate the information provided by you for security and fraud prevention purposes.
For research and development purposes but not limited to, we may use datasets such as those that contain images, links, or other data that could be associated with an identifiable person. When acquiring such datasets, we do so in accordance with applicable law in the jurisdiction and compliance with the Online Privacy Protection Act.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. Your non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our services, and advertising.
- We may collect details of how you use our services. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services.
We do combine non-personal information with personal information and the combined information will be treated as personal information.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Most cookies are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session, and you are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits. Please note that doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times we may make certain personal information available to trusted third parties that work with us to provide services, or that help us market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by us to provide or improve our services and advertising.
It may be necessary for us − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or services.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We do not take any decisions involving the use of algorithms or profiling that significantly affects you.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using our services. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on the jurisdiction, outside the above circumstances we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Third‑Party Sites and Services
Our websites and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties.
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to all our employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Privacy Related Questions
We may update changes to our terms, conditions, and Privacy Policies from time to time, because this information is important to your interaction with our services. When we change the policy in any way, we will change the "Last Updated" date of this Policy.
Last Updated: August 13,2019